Recently, Bajaj Discover 125 has been launched but right now people finding the Bajaj Discover 125 Prices in Bangladesh 2023. A company named Bajaj auto manufactured a line of commuter motorcycles called Bajaj Discoveries. It was first manufactured in the year 2004 and was a great success for the company but later due to some unknown reasons, the production of these bikes was stopped in the year 2020. But still, the models of the bike are being sold worldwide at fixed prices and with efficient features.
Bajaj Discover 125 Prices in Bangladesh 2023
Bajaj Discover 125 launched in Bangladesh as well people find the Bajaj Discover 125 Price in Bangladesh 2023 that is available on this page. Furthermore, a powerful engine has been installed in this bike as well this is a self-start bike besides fuel average of this bike is outclass.
|Bajaj Discover 125 Price in BDT||1,53,000 BDT|
Bajaj Discover 125 Specifications:
- The engine of the bike has a displacement of 124.5 Cc.
- Its maximum torque is 11 NM @5500 RPM.
- Its maximum power is 11 PS @7500
- The engine type of the bike is a 4-Stroke single cylinder DTS-I with exhausTEC
- The clutch of the bike is a wet-type multiplate.
- It has a liquid cooling system.
- Fuel type is petrol and fuel supply is through fuel injection.
- The compression ratio of the engine is 11.6:1.
- It has one cylinder and four valves per cylinder
- It has a 5-speed gearbox.
- It has a bore of 50 mm.
- Its stroke is 58 mm.
- The peak power of the bike is 19.2 PS @10000 rpm.
Bajaj Discover 125 Dimensions
The detail of the dimensions of the bike is as follows:
- The length of the bike is 1990 mm
- The width of the bike is 725 mm
- The height of the bike is 1135 mm.
- The saddle height is 815 mm.
- The wheelbase of the bike is 1372 mm.
- The seat height is 805 mm.
- Kerb’s weight is 124.5 kg.
- The fuel capacity of the bike is 8 liters.
- The oil reserve of bikes is 2.3 liter.
- The ground clearance of the bike is 165 mm.
- The wheelbase of the bike is 1305 mm.
The bike has the following advanced electrical features that make it noteworthy.
- It has an LED headlamp.
- It has a backlight.
- It has a headlight of 12 V 35/35 Halogen with LED DRL
- The battery capacity of the bike is 12 V/ 5Ah.
- The transmission of the bike is manual.
Bajaj Discover 125 Brakes and Tyres
- The diameter of the front brake of the bike is 240 mm.
- The diameter of the rear brake of the bike is 110 mm.
- Both the brakes are disc-type.
- The front tyre size is 100/80-17 46P tubeless.
- The rear tyre size is 100/90-17 55P tubeless
- The front wheel is a 17-inch alloy
- The rear wheel tyre is also a 17-inch alloy.
Bajaj Discover 125 Features
- It has a digital speedo meter.
- It has a digital trip meter.
- It has a digital tacho meter.
- The bike also has a digital clock.
- The bike comprises of gear indicator
- It has a low battery indicator
- It has a low oil indicator
- It also has a pass light
- It comprises an engine kill switch.
Speed and Suspension of the Bike
The speed of any bike plays a vital role to determine its performance. The better the speed ratio, the better the performance of the bike is.
- The speed of Bajaj discovers 125 is 125 kmph.
- The company mileage of the bike is 60 km/L.
- The user mileage of the bike is 55 km/L.
The suspension of the bike has been mentioned as follows:
- The front suspension of the bike is 140 mm fork travel, telescopic
- The rear suspension of the bike is 125 mm rear wheel travel, nitrox (Gas filled).
Bajaj Discover 125 Color
The company has launched four different colors of the bike.
- Black red
- Black Blue
- Black green
The bike is said to have good fuel efficiency and awesome mileage. The customers really liked its handling style. They are also impressed by the fuel’s less consumption. Bajaj engineering is also given credit for introducing such a good quality bike at a reasonable price. The bike must be placed in the priority list of the people who like to ride and enjoy the ride of the bike.