Voice calls tariffs are boost every day but GP 1 paisa offers 2020 are giving a platform where people make unlimited talk in just only 1 Poisa. Even, we talk about business then can all deals done on calls. Some years ago, people shared information through a letter but now we can share all info within minutes through different mobile operators’ companies. People are trying different technologies for their convenience. Many promotions are up for grabs on the many notable networks about voice but most are expensive. Now, people move to this useful voice bundles because some users cannot afford regular tariff calls.
GP 1 Paisa Offer
Now, different packs like GP 1 Paisa Offer has introduced by GP and people use this on cheap for any network. Some people hesitated about the tariff. So, GP allows to all user that can call on any networks without any tension after activation this offer.
|Recharge Amount||How to Activate?
|21 Taka||Just Recharge the Amount||2 Days|
|29 Taka||Same||3 Days|
|39 Taka||Same||5 Days|
|49 Taka||Same||7 Days|
|70 Taka||Same||10 Days|
|109 Taka||Same||30 Days|
|209 Taka||Same||60 Days|
All offers and charges are mentions with complete detail; on the other hand, users cannot subscribe to this offer through USSD code because according to company policies just online where people avail of this offer.
- After dialing *121*1*2#, the prepaid users get status that they are valid for this offer or not.
- Meanwhile, *121*4601# is the code for the postpaid users to know that they are eligible for this offer or not.
After activation, some people are not like this offer then they dial *121*1003*1# and can stop this offer.
Term and Condition:
- Both Prepaid, as well as Postpaid users of this operator, are eligible to get the advantage of this offer.
- Right after the recharge, the decided offer will automatically activate and the balance will detect.
- Those who are not eligible for the GP 1 Paisa Offer who have purchased minutes and are using bonus minutes.
Only, Skitto customers are not eligible. Furthermore, right now any time span has not given by the GP how long this offer will remain active, so you will have the option to activate it multiple times in the duration.