Now, in the form of GP Inactive Sim Offer, few benefits will give to the users who have not used their sim from a certain period of time. About, twenty-four years ago, this operator comes in the field of telecommunication. Since then it offers such great services so that every person get benefit in Bangladesh. Due to their long experience now it stands at the top position. GP has done a heavy investment to built a strong network now the number of their shops reached in lacks all over the country. It hires numbers of employees who make their duty day and night to give quality services. Their new inactive sim offer brings with some fascinating call and internet packages so that the users get benefits from their favorite network.
GP Inactive Sim Offers Detail:
This offer consists of three different types of packages in which include internet pack, minutes plus valid days at a reasonable price. So its customer choice to activate any offer after the activation of the inactive sim.
|Amount to Recharge||Data Pack||Minutes||Validity|
|Number 1||43 Taka||5GB||N/A||One Week|
|Number 2||101 Taka||3GB||100 Minutes||One Month|
|Number 3||28 Taka||N/A||48 Minutes||One Month|
Furthermore, we also elaborate on this table in detail, so one can easily understand them and get the benefit.
First offer: 5GB internet in 43.TK valid for 7 days
- Users can activate this offer after the recharge of 43 taka
- Valid for a certain period of 7 days
- Not valid for the only Skitto users
- Meanwhile, users can use this offer once
Second Offer: 3GB internet +100 Min and 48 Paisa in 101 Taka valid of 30 days
- This offer valid for those subscribers who activate an inactive sim
- Users can activate this offer after the recharge of 101 Taka
- You can use minutes in the duration of package time
- To check the valid day’s code *121*1*2#
- If anyone close this offer then dial *121*1003*13#
Third offer:48 minutes in 28 Taka valid for 30 days
- Subscribers will get 48 minutes offered at the amount of 28.tk
- Valid for 30 days in 24 hours
- If anyone has minutes after the validity period then you will lose them
- To check the unused minute’s dial *121*1*2#
I hope all the above-detailed info will be helpful for the users of Grameenphone that they activate an off sim and start utilizing the GP Inactive Sim Offer because right now it’s not clearly identified that when it will expire.